Monday 24 July 2017

Never Told You

This story will definitely make you feel sad.

My name is Thomas and I'm 17 years old. 
I'm in a world where there are people but they are selfish, greedy and hardstone heart people. 

Nothing was smooth in my life, I had to go through hardships and sorrows, but I never gave up in my life like my Mom. I forgot to introduce my Mom, she is a wonderful lady and I'm blessed to be her son. As I said nothing was a peice of a cake in my life.  I lost my mom when I was 15. She had to go through many hurdles and pain to lead life. But she stood strong like a pillar and guided me how to tackle this world.



One fine day, I was walking in a sunny day and I found a suitcase of 100000/- rupees and that is a big budget of amount that I got but people like me will dream to make most of it. I started segregating that 100000/- and deciding what to do and how to spend amount. Couple of hours later I saw a girl who is of same age like me and I saw an old lady next to her. They both were walking on the same road and that old lady is sick. She didn't tell me but I can feel her she barely able to Stand and walk. 

I went to her and asked,"What happened"?

That girl replied with broken heart and eyes filled with water " My grand mother is sick and need to get her treated as soon as possible".

I asked again "What's wrong with her"?

She replied " Cancer", she has "Throat Cancer"!!

I asked her "What about you parents"?

She said they left us. She started walking away from me. 

I felt very sad.  I don't have parents but she has everyone but none of them took care of them. I quickly ran towards them and I asked that old lady please come with me I will get you treated.  Also I said I lost my parents and I don't have anyone in this world to live for but a strong desire and determination to do something which is leading my life. 

Old lady and that girl agreed to come with me and I took them to hospital for treatment. I spent whole amount of 100000/- for her treatment and later doctor confirmed that " She will be okay". 
I was very happy and girl too.  I left that place with a smile on my face. 

But I was thinking " I could have done much more with that 1lakh". But a satisfaction in helping other and seeing them happy is what made me be more happier than ever.

What is sad in this story?  Is a question that comes in mind?

I didn't tell you one thing, I had a dad and he left my mom when I was 10 years old.  My mom started suffering with heart problem and she never told me that she had that pain. One fine day we were having dinner and she asked me to feed her.  I started making rolls of rice and feeding her. She suddenly said this words " What you lost will never come back,  but you can gain it back when you have POWER and MONEY " and then she fainted.



I was looking at her with eyes filled with water and took her to hospital and doctor said we need 1lakh for her treatment.  I don't know how to get that money and I remembered one person in my life he is my dad.  I started finding him and went to him and asked him to help my mom.  He was well settled and had enough money to satisfy all his needs.  But he kicked me out and said get lost you beggar. Then I reminded my Mom's words " What you lost will never come back, but you can gain it back when we have MONEY & POWER ". I was weak and doesn't have enough power to fight with him and doesn't have money to save my mom. With sorrow and broken heart I went away from there to see my mom, it was too late and I lost her.... 

Final message to all the people in this world, do not betray Your Own blood. Help as much as possible and as many as possible. 

Happiness is the best medicine in the world.  Spread smile and be happy.



Note: No character is real in this story. This is an illusion based story on a mother and a child.

Please share, comment, like and follow.

Written by,
Sharat.



No comments:

Post a Comment